Provide service best on planet
What our business does for every business owner:
- We shop your Minnesota General Liability Insurance with MANY Companies, for the BEST RATE!
- Providing Online & Telephone Quotes, FAST! Call Us Now.
- We insure ALL KINDS kind of Businesses! Large or small, new or well established.
- We make your business shine with Super-Fast Service and Immediate Certificates of Insurance. What are you waiting for!!!
- We will take the time to help you understand what Minnesota general liability insurance covers.
- Professional guidance on making the best decision for you and your business. We are the Minnesota general liability insurance experts!
Call for a Fast, Free Insurance Quote!
What is general liability insurance?
Minnesota general liability insurance is insurance coverage’s for you or your business for bodily injury & property damage. It provides safeguards from unknown risks developed from your premises, product, operations and completed operations exposures. If you were negligent is some way, general liability insurance would pay to defend you.
Here is a list of specific coverage’s included in a general liability policy or coverage’s that can be added to the policy:
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Products and Completed Operations
- Contractual Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Fire, Explosion or Lightning Damage
- Hired Auto and Non-Owned Auto
- Legal Defense Expenses
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury
- Advertising Injury
Several things that Minnesota general liability insurance does not cover are damage to your property, employees injuries, employment disputes, damage to your vehicles and professional mistakes. We offer policies for these other things separately. Property, workers compensation insurance, employment practices liability insurance (EPLI), commercial auto insurance, professional and E & O insurance.
I’ve been with Rick since the early days. He has never steered me wrong. It’s nice when you know everything is taken care of. I highly recommend you call them for your Minnesota business insurance.
I must say working with these folks has been a very good experience. The staff and the timeliness of certificates or insurance. I recommend them to others quite often. Hearing back from some of them is always fun. A common response is often, “Wow, you were right!”
We just had an excellent claims experience. I was so worried about everything and shouldn’t have been. I’m so glad I switched to Rick McIntosh and Insuring Minnesota. Make the switch and don’t look back.
I’m not easy to win me over. Rick McIntosh, you got my business! I truly felt I was given personal service. That’s something you don’t see too much of anymore. Oh, and get this. The rates were 25% lower than my previous insurance company and the coverage spot on.